Friday, December 29, 2006

Ryan M. Osborne

Whatever, so I'm bored already looking at my list. There's nothing incredibly bold or inspiring here. This is a simple listing of songs that were featured prominently on my portable listening device or on my computer at one point or another during 2006. Thanks to Charles's prodding, I've managed to bust through seemingly impenetrable barriers, tried to stop being so White, and incorporated some African-American music into my rotation. Many of these songs are already devoid of any meaning to me, as their relentless play makes me actually not want to hear them at all anymore. See "Crazy"

Bossy – Kelis

In the Morning – Junior Boys

Irreplaceable – Beyonce

Crazy – Gnarls Barkley

Kick Push – Lupe Fiasco

My Love – Justin Timberlake

Why You Wanna – T.i.

S.O.S. -- Rihanna

I Don't Feel Like Dancin' – Scissor Sisters

Don't Feel Right – The Roots

Bonus non-2006 songs!!! Ear-Gasms Guaranteed!!!

No Thing on Me – Curtis Mayfield

A Song for You – Donny Hathaway

La Camisa Negra – Juanes

You'll Think of Me – Keith Urban

No comments: