Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ryan Osborne

This is a list of favorite songs from Ryan Osborne, who is much more into singles than albums. Ryan has even added notation to accompany his list:

Tired of Being Sorry -- Ringside
-- under-rated, clap, clap, clap-clap-clap...

Trapped in the Closet -- R Kelly
-- how we all feel sometimes, surely

These Words (I Love You, I Love You) -- Natasha Bedingfield
-- makes me want to get up and dance. literally, dance.

Unplayed Piano -- Damien Rice
-- not sure if this came out this year, but I listened to it a lot

Beast and Dragon, Adored -- Spoon
-- reminds me why I still make rock music

Hollaback Girl, Cool -- Gwen Stefani
-- this my shhhh, this my shhhh

Oh Mandy -- The Spinto Band
-- i was on this tip at least a month before the commercial

No comments: