Monday, December 19, 2005

D. Lucas Swartzendruber Landis

Here's my music lists:

Album List:

1. M.I.A. – Arular
2. Sufjan Stevens – (Come on Feel the) Illinois
3. Wolf Parade – Apologies to the Queen Mary
4. Spoon – Gimmie Fiction
5. The Eels – Blinking Lights And Other Revelations
6. The Gorillaz – Demon Days
7. The Go! Team – Thunder, Lightening, Strike
8. Isolee – We Are Monster
9. Coldplay – X&Y
10. Ladytron – Witching Hour


Honorable Mention: Elbow – Leaders of the Free World, Madonna – Confessions on a Dance Floor, Depeche Mode – Playing the Angel.

Songs List:

1. Hung Up – Madonna
2. Galang – M.I.A.
3. Galvanize – Chemical Brothers
4. Feel Good, Inc. – The Gorillaz
5. A Pain That I’m Used To – Depeche Mode
6. Grounds For Divorce – Wolf Parade
7. Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
8. Speed of Sound - Coldplay
9. John Wayne Gacy – Sufjan Stevens
10. I summon you – Spoon

No comments: