Monday, June 29, 2009

Amber's Mid-Year List

My list of favorites keeps shape-shifting but here's my list of top 10 songs as of yesterday afternoon:


Top 10 2009 Songs, at June 28th

1. Sabali, by Amadou & Mariam

2. My Night with the Prostitute from Marseille, by Beirut

3. We are The People, by Empire of the Sun

4. My Girls, by Animal Collective

5. Comme des Enfants, by Coeur de Pirate

6. This Tornado Loves You, by Neko Case

7. Witching Hour, by Goddamn Electric Bill

8. Until We Bleed, by Kleerup

9. Two Weeks, by Grizzly Bear

10. Walking on a Dream, by Empire of the Sun


It's too early in the year to list albums, but there are three that are guaranteed space on my top 10:

- Middle Cyclone, by Neko Case

- Walking on a Dream, by Empire of the Sun

- Merriweather Post Pavilion, by Animal Collective


No comments: