Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vinay Kini

Albums (favorite song in parenthesis)

 

Titus Andronicus – the airing of grievances (upon viewing breughel’s…)

DJ/rupture – uproot (elders:clouds)

No Age – nouns (sleeper hold)

Portishead – third (small)

Why? – alopecia (good friday)

Nicolay and Kay – time:line (what we live)

The Walkmen – you & me (in the new year)

Black Milk – tronic (bounce)

TV on the Radio – dear science (DLZ)

Fucked Up – the chemistry of common life (son the father)

Snowman – the horse, the rat, the swan (we are the plague)

Flying Lotus – los angeles (gng bng)

 

 

Songs

 

Q-Tip – gettin’ up

The Knux – the list

Health – heaven (narctrax remix)

Bon Iver – skinny love

El Guincho – palmitos park

Fuck Buttons – sweet love for planet earth

Diskjokke – I was go to morocco and I don’t see you

Cut Copy – out there on the ice

Elzhi – Motown 25

M83 – kim and jessie

Lil Wayne – lollipop

The Cool Kids – black mags

The Bug – murder we

T.I. – swagger like us

Vordul Mega – AK-47

Fennesz – the colour of three

1 comment:

m&l said...

Word. I had no idea Nicolay had an album out this year. I like it.

-matt