Monday, November 27, 2006

Charles Mininger

Here are my discoveries for the year. I got into some
roots reggae and some world music stuff. Ngungi is
from my Mom tribe, the Hip-Hops is stright up tight,
Vinay is right on that Mike Jones... That song will
make the meekest person feel as thought he can walk
through walls. I love Paul Wall! Justin Timberlake
makes me dance like Michael used to back in the day.
The rest is some old business that I kind of started
digging as of late. Here it is:


1) Still Tippin..Mike Jones - Quit being white and
just listen... word to vinay
2) Running Away - Roy Ayers
3) Ngungi - Franco (He is from my Mom's tribe,
Bakongo, he is a semi god...Died of AIDS in the late
1990's) and Rochereau
4) Mega - Antipop Consortium-Hip-Hop and
Opera...respect
5) Open up the Gate - The Congos - Transcendent!!!!!
6) Water no get no Enemy - Fela............
7) Can You Get to That - Funkadelic
8) She Will be Loved - Maroon Five...Make fun.... but
fuck you
9)Right Time - Mighty Diamnonds - Lucas we actually
saw these guys in Seattle way when... Album is genius
10) Signs- Snoop Dogg, Charlies Wilson (Gap Band) and
Justin Timberlake.....Tight

Addendum:

Fishscale - Ghostface Killah....Wu-Tang lives
Sexyback - Timberlake is hot, seriously, finally a Michael Jackson for the new millenium, and he's white....awesome

No comments: